Guides & Tutorials
Phones & Devices
- Adjust the Duration, which is in seconds, to delay the flow of the call
- Select the Ring During Wait option to have the caller hear ringing while in the wait object.
- Force the call to wait a specified amount of time
- Add additional time on fax detect. Learn more about Fax Detect
Q: Does Ring During Wait mean it will ring on the outgoing call side or incoming call side?
A: The Ring During Wait plays a ringtone to the caller while waiting for the phone to be answered.
- Be sure to select the Ring During Wait feature if you want the caller to hear ringing on their end during the wait.
- When Ring During Wait is not selected, the caller will not hear ringing and may think the call has been disconnected.