- Phones & Devices
- Do Not Disturb
Guides & Tutorials
Phones & Devices
Understanding DND - Do not Disturb
Solid Orange Lights on Line 1 and 2
The Do Not Disturb feature allows a user to block the phone from receiving calls. The user may make outgoing calls from a phone in Do Not Disturb mode.
- If a DND extension is in a Ring Group, it will be excluded.
- If a call is transferred to a DND device it will be sent directly to voicemail
- If an inbound call is routed to a DND device the call will be sent directly to voicemail.
Conceptually, putting your phone on DND is the same as disconnecting it from Mango.
Toggle Do Not Disturb Mode
- From any valid extension, press the DND option.
Troubleshooting Solid Orange Line Lights -
- Emeregency DND Forwarding is on
- Turn it off