Guides & Tutorials
Phones & Devices
Troubleshooting Integrations with Webhooks
- Custom Webhook for Mango Events v2.0
- Goto https://webhook.site/
- Put in required info to test webhooks are working
- RemoteID - whateverfloatsyourboat
- CallbackURL is generated from webhook.site
- event selectors: Call Log and Line Extension State
- test call
- check webhook.site
- Events should be emitted here if webhooks are working correctly
- refresh to make sure
- Escalate to Dev
- Need AWS Creds - will watch logs
aws logs tail /ecs/prod-worker__webhook-lineextensionstate --filter-pattern="oryx" --follow
TURN OFF INTEGRATION WHEN TESTING COMPLETED!
Be aware that webhook.site urls expire after a period of time, or after the allowed request limit has been reached. After either limit is reached, these urls will return a 4xx error, which will have a detrimental effect on the delivery of events to live integrations.
Once you have confirmed webhook event(s) are working as expected, you must disable the “Webhooks v2” integration.