Guides & Tutorials
Phones & Devices
Troubleshooting Cordless phones
W60B - Firmware - issues
- Check base firmware upgrade if necessary to -> W60B-18.104.22.168.rom
- Check Handset firmware upgrade to this specific firmware -> W56H-22.214.171.124.rom
- Common issues check Status -> VoIP & Handsets -> if firmware on handset is 0.0.0.0 it needs an upgrade
- These two firmware's must go together as w60b doesn't currently support newer handset firmware as of 4/22/2021.
- Check to make sure each handset is registered to base and on PBX
Media Error or Forbidden Line
Issue: It is a type of Provisioning issue that is related to the firmware not being updated (Typically, this error only occurs on a cordless phone)
Not Authorized to make out bound calls
Issue: The user on the device does not match the user on the Extension.
- Go into MangoVoice.com
- Go into the "My Devices" tab
- Select the Device, verify that the "Assigned User" and "Line 1 Value" are the same as the Extension
- Update "Assigned User" and "Line 1" and click Save.
- Reboot Device