- Guides & Tutorials
Guides & Tutorials
Phones & Devices
Send Voicemail Recordings to Email
The voicemail feature allows a user to receive voicemails and access voicemail boxes. Send emails with voicemail recordings as MP3 files to a predetermined email address by following the steps below:
- Select the + next to Extensions in the left side menu
- Select Lines
- Choose the extension to edit.
- Set Send Email notifications to Yes. Additional options will appear.
- Attach voicemail message will attach an MP3 audio recording of the voicemail to your email.
- Delete message after send, if set to Yes, will delete the voicemail from your voicemail box after sending.
- Message email address is the email address to send the voicemail notifications to.