Screen Pop States:
- Establish Connection
- In Call
- Call Ended
Screen Pop Sequence:
Step 1: A call comes in to the phone number.
Step 2: phone number in Mango sends a Webhook that an extension is ringing and the DID
Step 3: screen pop receives notification, opens the window, sends the request to the server to lookup customer by DID
Step 4: User answers the call
Step 5: Mango sends call answered webhook event
Step 5: Screen pop received Answered event, changes window as appropriate
Step 6: user writes in notes during InCall phase
Step 7: user hangs up the phone
Step 8: Mango sends call ended event through webhook.
Step 9: Screen pop receives Hangup Event. Changes window appropriately.
Step 10: User enters Notes / Actions to perform on the system into Screen pop and submits changes to the system
Step 11: Screen pop enters Waiting state
The following are considerations to take when implementing screen pop on YourServer :
- How to maintain consistent Websocket connection
- How to handle reconnection states for connectivity problems
- How to handle multiple callers at the same time
- How to handle internal calls
- How to handle new DID
- How to handle system-specific information between Screenpop and YourServer (handle between screen pop and server or API)