- Goto VOIP
- Navigate to DIDs -> Purchase DIDs -> select Local DIDs
- Fill out requested info: Not all boxes are required to be filled out.
- Click View DID Results
- Be Aware Exiant does not support SMS at ALL
- DO NOT PURCHASE ANY THING FROM EXIANT
- Select associated area of phone number:
- Make sure you select Tier 2 or lower! Anything above a tier 2 number requires approval from Tier 2 and up
- Select number and scroll to the very bottom and Buy DIDs Now (Copy the phone number so you don't lose it)
- Navigate to Unconfigured DIDs and configure the DID
- Select Server Cluster -
West = Kam1.mangovoice.com
East = east1.mangovoice.com
Save Changes (Unless you need to put CID enter in Outbound CNAM)
- Go to the Admin site
- Phone numbers - Add Numbers in the top left and enter in the Newley purchased DID #
- Provider is VOIP, Type Standard, Status Active. You can change the name here or later in the pbx - Add Phone number once information is entered
- Navigate to the PBX you added the number to
- The new number does not have an endpoint, Select the name or yellow edit box
- Changing name to VOIP phone number and endpoint to Kevin - 104
- This is now set up as a direct line, if you need it to goto a switchboard make sure the switchboard has first been created and then tie the endpoint to the correct switchboard number.
- test call and make sure it works!