How to integrate and troubleshoot Orthodent / Ortho2 Edge Integration with Mango
How does it work?
- This type of integration is not activated in the "Integrations" Tab, but rather on the Host clients computer. This means, that you will need to remote into the clients computer to access their Ortho2 Edge software.
How do I set it up?
- The first step, is to verify that the client already has Ortho2 Edge software activated and installed (if not, then you cannot proceed).
- The second step, is to verify that the clients number is ported over and completed (Inconsistent connections in service may result).
For the remainder of the steps, you must remote into EACH clients computer and open up their Ortho2 Edge software. Configure each computer with the extension of the phone at that station.
- Open Ortho2 Edge
- Make sure you are on the "Home" tab
- Click on Services
- Click on POP
- You will get a warning that there are no users configured. Click OK
- The "User Settings" Dialogue will appear
- If it doesn't, then Right-click on the Pop Icon on the Taskbar (of the computer, bottom right corner)
Input the User's Info for That Computer (This is station specific and is the most difficult part of the integration)
*Most of this information will be the user's extension in their PBX*
**Each integration piece needs to match or the integration will fail**
Here is a picture of the User Settings Dialogue that you need to fill out
User Name: Mango Extension UUID
Password: Mango Sip Secret
Display Name: Mango Extension Name (ex. Ortho - 105)
Auth Name: Mango Extension UUID
User Domain: Mango PBX UUID
Number Retries: 10
Trim Phone Prefix: 0
SIP Server: Mango server Group (ex. sbc-w2.mangovoice.com)
Stun Server: stun.l.google.com
Stun Port: 19302
Refresh Rate(sec): 600
Sip Log Level: PORTSIP_LOG_NONE
Trim Phone Suffix: 0
How do I get help?
Contact Mango Support