How to integrate and troubleshoot Orthodent / Ortho2 Edge Integration with Mango
How does it work?
- This type of integration is not activated in the "Integrations" Tab, but rather on the Host clients computer. This means, that you will need to remote into the clients computer to access their Ortho2 Edge software.
How do I set it up?
- The first step, is to verify that the client already has Ortho2 Edge software activated and installed (if not, then you cannot proceed).
- The second step, is to verify that the clients number is ported over and completed (Inconsistent connections in service may result).
For the remainder of the steps, you must remote into the clients computer and open up their Ortho2 Edge software.
- Open Ortho2 Edge
- Click on Services
- Click on POP
- Right-click on Pop Icon on Taskbar (of the computer, bottom right corner)
- Input the user's info (This is the most difficult part of the integration)
*Most of this information will be under a specific extension in their PBX*
**Each integration piece needs to match or else the integration will fail**
Here is a picture of the diagram that you will need to fill out
User Name: Mango Extension UUID
Password: Mango Sip Secret
Display Name: Mango Extension Name (ex. Ortho - 105)
Auth Name: Mango Extension UUID
User Domain: Mango PBX UUID
Number Retries: 10
Trim Phone Prefix: 0
SIP Server: Mango server Group (ex. kamstg1.mangovoice.com)
Stun Server: stun.l.google.com
Stun Port: 19302
Refresh Rate(sec): 600
Sip Log Level: PORTSIP_LOG_NONE
Trim Phone Suffix: 0
How do I get help?
Contact Mango Support