For all the powerful tools we provide to get work done, they're pretty easy to figure out!
A video clicking through all the pages of the Web App
The Left navigation
Once you're logged into Mango's Web App, (If you haven't logged in yet want to learn about that, click here), you will see on the left side a dark blue column. This is where our Logo, navigation, and account (bottom) are!
Top down, you have:
- Text (learn more here)
- Call History (learn more here)
- Voicemail (learn more here)
- Fax (learn more here)
The "Control" Column (list and controls)
To the right of our left navigation is another column. We'll call this our list controls column. (Helps us control what we see on the rest of the app!)
- On the very top, you can search the content of the list below. This will work on texting, voicemail, and fax! Search a name or number and it will show up.
- Below that, in this screenshot I'm showing a dropdown menu to filter through my messaging groups. This may not apply to your specific business because you won't need more than 1 messaging group. It's easy to set up a second messaging group if you want to, but don't feel like you're missing anything if you don't have one!
- Below this, which is hidden in the image by the drop down menu is a tab navigation. This will help you filter your list by New, Unread, Open texts, closed texts, Open or Closed voicemails... etc. This is an easy way to see all your list items in an organized way.
- Lastly is the list itself! You can only select one at a time (eventually we'll have multi-select!). Once you have one selected, it will change what the rest of the app shows you (to the right).
Details Section (middle and right of webpage)
The right section is the best part of the app. It shows you the text conversation, the call history information, the voicemail audio player, and the fax information! (In this screenshot it's a fictional conversation with myself, but you get the idea!)
What are those circles on the top left?
In the screenshot above, you see those gray circles? Those are our Quick Actions! We added those so you can save some time by quickly returning a call, starting a new text from a voicemail, faxing someone back pronto.. all that stuff, it's on the top left!
Account and hidden links
You'll need to click on your account to see the menu. When you click on it you can see:
- Settings - where you can modify and customize to your hearts content
- Give Feedback - clicking this will open another tab on your browser which will open to a google form. We're working hard on this Web App everyday, and we ant to make your experience as amazing as possible and we might overlook something. We'd really like your help pointing out things that don't make sense and need to be reworked.
- Help Center - That link brings you to this Knowledge Base (where you're at now!). You can get all the help you need with tutorials, tips, videos, and answers to FAQs.
- If you still need help after deeply investigating our knowledge base, in the bottom right corner of this screen our effective support team is always available.
- Logout - This as it implies logs you out of our app.
- If you need to switch extensions, you'll need to logout and log back into the user that has access to the extension you're looking for
... and that's it!
Rate below if this article was helpful. If you have any questions or need to report something wrong with the web app:
- Text or Call (435) 767-0882 (Mango Support). We're happy to help.
- Chat with us now (bottom right corner on this page)
- You can also chat with us on the Voicemail and Faxes page of the Web app