The phone tab on the web is very similar to our mobile app. Simple yet powerful.
Everything there is to know about the phone tab
The phone tab has the same navigation bar at the top of the screen.
The left column
contains a Search Bar and an orange Dial Pad Button. This button will open a modal where you can type in a number to start a new call.
Below the Search Bar and Dial Pad Button are filtering view tabs. These tabs will help you sort your list faster to identify people that need help.
- Recent: This is the selected tab by default, and should be familiar to you if you own a smartphone. The recent tab will show all your call history that's most recent at the top and as you scroll down, the older the information.
- Missed Calls: This tab will filter out all the calls that aren't Missed Calls. We felt that missed calls were critically important to highlight since these are your customers and potential customers that your team wasn't able to get to. Responding to these valuable calls is critical for business success.
The Middle Section
has the same information you'll see on the other tabs: the details portion of the top navigation (who you're looking at, their name or number and location)
What's new is this table in the middle at the top. This table displays all the call information you need to take action and make a call or shoot this customer a text.
In this screenshot example,
- Molina Health left me a voicemail.
- They called my phone number that led to my extension (904)
- The call was on June 17th 2021 at 1:14 PM
- Lasted a maximum of 16 seconds
So now I could go to my voicemail tab and search 'Molina Health' and listen to that voicemail to know what they want and how I can help.
And that's the phone tab in a nutshell! You made it!
If you need help beyond what this explanation provided, let us know by rating this article below. You can also contact our support team by chatting with us in the bottom right corner of this webpage!