Sending images with Mango is easy. We'll show you how.
On https://app.mangovoice.com, inside the texting tab you can send and receive the following file types:
- Audio Format (.mp3, .wav, .3gp, .amr, .m4a, .m4b, .m4r)
- Image Formats (.jpeg, .jpg, .png, .gif, .bmp, .dib)
- Video Formats (.3gp, mp4, m4v)
The file size limit for all the file types is 2 mega bytes
How to send an MMS in the Web App
(Here's the step by step instructions, as seen in the video above)
- From the texting tab, hover then click on the MMS Icon (mountain square icon at the bottom in the middle)
- A file picker will appear. Find your file and then click select or upload
- If the file is compatible (see above and FAQs below), it will appear in the message sender box. If it's not a compatible file, or if it's too big, an error will appear letting you know that we don't support that file type.
- Check the file size for the file you want to upload. Right now the error that says "File Type Not Supported" is for both but we might support your file, it might be too big though.
- Before you send the file, you can say something that will go out at the same time as the message, or you can delete the file if you picked the wrong one.
- Click on Send. This is when the Web App actually uploads the file. Once it's uploaded it will appear on the right at the bottom.
- You can click on the image to see it bigger if you choose. To exit this view, click on the 'X' in the top right.
- Start sending amazing things! ⛰️🤘
- Can I send GIFs? You sure can!
- Can I send Emojis? Mango doesn't leave you hanging 😎(that's a yes!)
Related Articles to Texting:
- How to set up a messaging group / set it up!
- How many Characters can I send in a single text?
- How to Send a Text