Guides & Tutorials
Phones & Devices
Note: International is only functional on kamilio servers.
How to turn on international dialing
- Go to PBX Settings and set International to Enable.
- Go into PBX > Users > User Groups
- Create new User Group named “International”
- Inside new group, click International Access > Yes
- Add Users that are allowed to make international calls.
Enabling of International calling to be approved by the Billing Department.
(Limited to 20 concurrent calls)
prefix country code phone number
011 880 5551112222 If you were calling Bangladesh
+ 880 5551112222 If you were calling Bangladesh
PBX must be enabled for international calling by a Mango Voice representative in PBX settings
The user associated to the extension must belong to a group that allows international calling.
How to dial International
'+' (country code) + (phone number) i.e (+8805551212)
011 + (country code) + (phone number) i.e (0118805551212)