Guides & Tutorials
Phones & Devices
How to find and use Authorization Token for V2 API
Will that be a fixed credential we use across a number of customers, or will they get their own?
- The token is scoped to one PBX. You will need to store this auth token per each client / location in your system.
If the PBX have their own, how will they know what to set?
- Typically during an onboarding or setup of the integration a support agent from the integration side will help the customer locate the token and paste it into the integration software in their settings
- If customers need help, and an integration provides us with documentation / screenshots for how your system works our support team can also help customers through the process.
Finding the Auth Token
The authorization token can be challenging to find in Mango Admin. Here are the steps:
- Go to admin.mangovoice.com
- Log in to PBX
- Scroll down Left Navigation
- Click on the (+) button next to Integrations on in left navigation
- Regenerate or Copy token to clipboard