Set music to be played when calls reach certain points in call flows or record sound clips for voicemail. You can upload a sound clip, manage sound clips, and download clips in the Sound Clips section.
Record a Sound Clip on the Phone
Using any Mango Voice phone, follow these simple steps:
Record your greeting "Say what you want to Say," Press Any key to end recording
Press 2 to SAVE (Opt 1- Listen to your greeting, Opt 2- Save, Opt 3- Re-record your greeting)Then, your recording will automatically be sent to the Admin portal at MangoVoice.com, under Sound Clips
- Select Sound Clips from the left side menu
- Listen to and add a friendly name to the sound clip for easy reference in the future.
- Watch this video for help recording a sound clip on the phone.
Record a Sound Clip on the Admin Portal
- You can also upload a custom MP3 or WAV audio clip using this same portal sound clip administration page.
- This sound clip can now be applied to Sound clip, Auto Attendant, Queue, Shared Voicemail, and Conference Room.
- See Uploading a Sound Clip to learn more.
To download a sound clip, follow the same steps to access the list of your sound clips.
- Select the three vertical dots next to the audio playback to download the file