- Developer Resources
- Integration FAQs
Guides & Tutorials
Phones & Devices
How do I publish an integration?
- Setup Development Environment
- Contact Mango to set up a development PBX for testing. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Create a Webhook V2 Integration to start receiving events.
- Develop your integration
- Prepare your listing and Beta testers
- Provide integration listing assets to Mango Voice for your integration.
- Recruit beta testers for your application. We need to know the Company Name or PBX Name so we can find them in our system.
- Mango will put your application into Beta and enable it for your beta testers
- Once beta testing is complete, usually a couple weeks to validate, notify Mango it is ready for general availability.
- Mango will publish your integration