- Developer Resources
- Integration FAQs
Guides & Tutorials
Phones & Devices
How do I create a webhook integration?
- Log in to your PBX at admin.mangovoice.com
- Click on Integrations tab on the left navigation
- Select the Webhook V2
- Fill in the Remote ID. This is the ID that you will use to identify this PBX in your system.
- Fill in the Callback URL. This is the public URL that we will send events to. Note: If you don’t have a hosted url you can use https://webhook.site to test the events.
- Fill in the Event Selector. Choose events to subscribe to.
- Open Mango Softphone and make a test call.
- This should trigger events to be sent to your callback