Call logs allow those with permission to review calls that take place within the PBX. Details are provided for all inbound, outbound, and internal calls. If call recording is enabled, a record of the call is available for playback.
Call Log Field Definitions
Call Time - the date and time the call was initiated
Direction - will show inbound, outbound, or internal
Source Number - the inbound or outbound number. Internal calls will not show the source number but will display the extension's user as the source name.
Source Name - the caller ID of whoever initiated the call
Source Ext. - displays the source extension that the call came from.
Note: inbound calls will not show source extension because they did not originate inside of Mango Voice.
Destination Number - the number the caller initially dialed. Internal destination numbers will be shown by their extensions.
Destination Ext - calls to internal extensions will be shown here as well as inbound calls to extensions
Note: If a call enters through a switchboard, it may interact with many different extensions. The call flow should be referenced to identify which extensions the call interacted with.
Duration - the length of the call in minutes and seconds
Disposition - The result of the incoming, outgoing, or internal call.
- Answered - the call was connected
- External - the call was forwarded to an external party or phone number
- Hangup - the call hung up before any extension answered the call
- Rejected - the agent rejected the call and the call did not have a dial plan logic to continue on
- Voicemail - the call was sent to voicemail
- Unknown - the call result cannot be determined. Review the call flow for more information on where the call was sent
Call Flow - Displays the DID (Destination Number) and any extension the call was routed through, as well as the extension voicemail or auto-attendant the call ended with.