Music on Hold allows you to create custom playlists or advertisements for your customers to listen to while on hold or waiting in a queue. You can add a playlist, manage tracks, and upload the music that is played in the Music On Hold section.
How to set up a custom playlist
- Go to Music on Hold in left-hand side menu
- Click on Manage Audio Tracks
- Click the ‘+’ to add audio tracks
- Name the Audio Track
- Select the file from the computer
- Click Upload Music
- Add as many tracks as wanted in the playlist
- Click Add New Playlist
- Name the Playlist and click ‘Create Playlist’
- Click on the newly created playlist and then add the audio tracks to the list.
- Select the playlist as the default
Note: For best results use the following file formats - MP3,16bit,8khz/16khz,mono/dual channel
How to set up a Stream Music On Hold from a URL
You may want to play a specific radio station or reference corporate audio stream.
- Click ‘Add new Playlist’
- Change ‘Type’ from ‘List’ to ‘Stream’
- Add Streaming URL
- Click Create Playlist
- Select as default