Ring Groups is an option that allows a group of extensions to be rung at the same time.
Create a Ring Group
- Log in to the Administrator Portal.
- Choose Extensions > Ring Groups.
- Choose +New Ring Group.
- By default, the 200 series is applied to the Name and Number fields. If adding a second Ring Group, the next in sequence is automatically assigned. This can be modified.
- Enter the following information. Defaults are set for your convenience.
- Omit from Directory
- Ring Timeout
- Ring Strategy
- Ring All- Ring all Phones in the ring group
- Serial - Ring Each phone in order
- Paging Group- Page a group of phones in the ring group
Edit a Ring Group
- To edit a specific ring group, select the Orange button next to the desired ring group
- Save the changes by selecting "Update Ring Group"
Delete a Ring Group
- To delete a specific ring group, select the Red button next to the desired ring group
- Follow the popup prompt to confirm the deletion