Checking IP Address and Connection Status
- Plug into wired internet to update the firmware.
- Once plugged in Select the Menu button
- Select Status
- View your IP address (IPv4)
Accessing Yealink Telephone System online
- Open internet browser
- Type in the IP address displayed on the phone
- Enter login information
From the Yealink Telephone System in your browser
- Open settings
- Select Upgrade on the left menu
- Find the latest version for the phone model here
- Upload file in Select And Upgrade Firmware
After you’ve updated the firmware, plug the wifi dongle into the back of the phone.
- The phone should prompt to configure WiFi settings.
- Find the correct network
- Enter the password to connect
- Unplug the ethernet cable
- Try to make a test call to confirm WiFi is working.
Check WiFi Configuration
- Select the phone's menu
- Select status
- Look for IPv4 to have an IP address.
- Local networks typically have an IP of 192.168.0.18 or similar.
How do I add a device to my account?
Open admin.mangovoice.com in your browser.
- Select the + on My Devices
- Select New Device
- Enter the MAC Address found in Status on the phone
- Select the User to link the phone to
- Click Create New Device to save the configuration
- This generates a configuration file, which means the phone can then be power cycled to force the phone to check for updates from the configuration file.