Select the phone number that will lead to the Call Queue
- Select My Numbers from the left menu
- Select an existing phone number
- Locate "Call Endpoint"
- This is where the phone number will be routed
- Select the Switchboard you would like to put your queue in
- Click here to learn how to use the switchboard
Select or Add a New Call Queue
- Select the + next to Extensions
- Select Call Queues
- Select an existing call Queue or Create a New Call Queue
- Select the agents to add to the queue
- Select Update Call Queue after configuring settings
Open the Call Center
- Select the + next to Reports
- Select Call Center
- Select your Call Queue
- Active and Inactive agents will show here as well as call metrics.
Place the queue in your switchboard
- Select Switchboard from the left menu
- Select the switchboard previously selected in the My Number section
- Select Queue from the top menu
- Drag the Queue into place.
- Select the desired queue from the drop-down menu.