Skip to main content
SIP Communications Update
- Two new data centers online in east region in Virginia and Atlanta
- One new data center in the west region brought on in Las Vegas
- Performance and stability enhancements
- Fixed Outbound calls were not recording.
- Fixed Customers unable to dial ring group directly.
- Fixed PIN requirement on Domestic Long Distance not enforced
- Fixed Interactive webhook hangs up after 3 attempts.
- Fixed Interactive webhook URL no longer accepts blank URL
- Fixed Interactive webhook “Drop” line cannot be connected to “On Invalid”
- Fixed Sound clip on shared voicemail not working
- Fixed ** ring intercept now records call
- Fixed 911 calls to be recorded if recording is turned on