- Ability to beta test new integrations. Visible only to super admins to enable.
- New webhook integration is available in integrations section of admin.
- New Events: Call State Events have been renamed to Line Extension State. They are also available in V2
- New Events: Call Log Created events are now available via Webhook V2
- New Events: Call Queue Events are now available for entering and leaving a queue.
- Will be deprecating old version of webhooks end of the year 2019. Integration partners need to migrate
- Updated Postman Documentation
- Updated Integrations Documentation
- Set up monitoring for webhook message latency
- New API allows partners to get a list of active users in PBX.
- Debugged why some line_extension pbx_uuid’s are causing exceptions
- Added support for line_extension.hold, .unhold, .ring_wait
- Removed B Leg Calls from CDR-Service