In order to publish your integration we need the following:
- Logo: Width of 160 px, PNG or JPEG
- Offer: Short text description. Text only.
- Description: Long text description that will show up above the integration. 255 characters, formatted like a sentence, no markdown or HTML allowed.
- Link: A link to your system that allows users to learn more. This can be a landing page or getting started page on your website.
- Callback URL: An HTTP(S) url where we will send the events to. We will send payloads to this with a security header to ensure the traffic can be trusted.
- Remote ID: A UUID or Account Identifier in your system so you can determine which account to route events to.
- Event Selectors: A list of the events that you want to receive which you can see in the API documentation and also in the Webhook V2 Integration dropdown. E.g. call log created, line extension state, voicemail created, fax created.