Call forwarding can be an extremely useful tool for times you may want to leave the office early or if the internet is down for any reason.
- Open the switchboard you want to forward.
- Click the + External Transfer box at the top of the screen.
- Insert the phone number you want to forward to in the Number section.
- Click and drag the line from Start to the new External Transfer box you just added.
- Click the green Save button in the top right.
- If you want the voicemails to stay on the cell phone, enter 120 in the timeout and uncheck the "Require 1 to connect" box. This will guarantee the call to stay on your cell phone.
- If you want the voicemails to go to your Mango Voice voicemail, put the timeout to 20-30 seconds, check the "Require 1 to connect" box and connect the Drag circle on the External Transfer to the desired voicemail box.
- See the screenshot below for an example of how call forwarding would look when completed.
- When an extension is called as part of a ring group. Call forwarding on that extension is ignored.