Schedules are a great way to help automate your phone system. Schedules placed in call flows allow for features like auto attendants or different voicemail prompts. To access schedules follow the steps below.
- Select "Schedules" from the side menu
- Select the "+ New Schedule" button in the top left of the screen
- Name your new schedule
- Select "Create New Schedule"
- Remember the name of your new schedule, it will be placed in the list of schedules upon saving.
- Select the newly created schedule to adjust business hours and select observed holidays.
Set Regular Business Hours
Schedules auto-save, so you don't have to hit update to save any changes.
- Scroll to the bottom of the Create New Schedule page
- Default business hours are set to 9 AM through 5 PM Monday through Friday
- Business hours may be increased or decreased by mousing over the blue section and dragging the double white line at the bottom
- To change the business days, simply drag the blue sections between days
- The hours open to close will be displayed at the top of the blue sections
Select from National Holidays
- Highlight the checkbox to the left of the holidays your business will observe
- If your business will not be closed the whole day, enter the hours it will be open.