- Guides & Tutorials
- Call Queues
Guides & Tutorials
Phones & Devices
Call Queue Setup
A Call Queue allows multiple agents (users) to field calls when they come in. A Call Queue must first be created, then added to a call flow within a switchboard. After placing the call queue in a call flow, select the number and assure it is pointed to the switchboard that will lead to the Call Queue.
Note: Call queues are placed inside of switchboards. Create a switchboard for the call queue to be placed into before creating a call queue.
- Select My Numbers from the left menu
- Select an existing phone number
- Locate "Call Endpoint"
- This is where the phone number will be routed
- Select the Switchboard you would like to put your queue in
- Pointing a number to a switchboard Learn more
- How to use the switchboard Learn more