Airpod Bluetooth to Yealink Phone
How to connect AirPods
Put your AirPods into Pairing Mode
- Put your AirPods into the Charging Case.
- Keep the lid of your Charging Case open.
- Press and hold the setup button on the back of the Charging Case.
- When the status light begins to flash white, your AirPods are in Bluetooth pairing mode.
Enable Bluetooth on the Yealink T53 and connect to the AirPods
- Step 1: Select the Menu soft key at the bottom of your display screen.
- Step 2: Use the navigation keys to navigate to the ‘Basic’ setting.
- Step 3: Press the down ‘v’ navigation key and navigate to #7-Bluetooth and press the OK key in the center of your navigation arrows.
- Step 4: Once in the Bluetooth menu – use the navigation arrows ‘>’ to turn ON the Bluetooth and press the OK key in the center of your navigation arrows.
- Step 5: Navigate to #2 ‘Paired Bluetooth Device’ and then press the soft ‘Scan’ key at the bottom of your display screen and scan for your device.
- Step 6: Once your Bluetooth headset is discovered select the soft ‘Connect’ key to connect the device to your phone.