Guides & Tutorials
Phones & Devices
Access Shared Voicemail on Mobile
Shared Voicemails are a convenient way to allow a user or a group of users to receive and access voicemail boxes. Click here to learn how to set up a shared voicemail. Users must first be logged into extensions registered in the Mango Voice System.
- First, ensure that the desired extension's mobility access has been enabled.
- Log into an extension in the mobile app
- Tap the Phone icon in the bottom left of the app
- Tap the orange dial pad button in the bottom right corner
- Dial *98
- Follow the prompt by entering the extension of the voicemail you wish to access
- Enter the password as directed